A friend first introduced another brand that was much more expensive and came in only one type. We came across a much cheaper brand and came it three types.
1. Red Clay – for oil control.
2. Charcoal – for deep cleansing and purify the skin.
3. Vegetable – balancing skin pH.
I was attracted by the description of this puff which is made of knojac (jelly) and natural Korean Red Clay which is eco-friendly and safe for the skin.
To use this puff, apply a small amount of your everyday face wash on the puff and let it bubble up. Then, just cleanse your face like usual. I like to use the flat part instead of the round part to cleanse my face since I can work with it better, but it’s up to you. Use the rounded side to cleanse your face near the eyes. This puff lasts about 3-4 months with frequent use.
Photo Credit: ebay
You Might Like
- Oil Pulling: Transform Your Health With An Ancient Ayurvedic Remedy
- Orange & Coconut Whipped Body Butter By Henry Happened; A Lifestyle Blog
- Laughter, Imagination, Dreams
- 10 Foods That Detoxify Your Mind & Body, Plus Things To Avoid
- Marshmallow Peep-Infused Vodka
- Nature Republic Snail Therapy 50 BB Cream (sunsetaime.wordpress.com)
-  Puff Guo: Kim Heechul is my cup of tea (heechultunisia.wordpress.com)
- Review: The Jojoba Company Presents: Jojoba Bead & Bamboo Facial Exfoliant! (beautybeesadventures.wordpress.com)