INSPIRING THOUGHT OF THE DAY: @Keitochansays: I continue to surround myself with people who reflect the person I aspire to be; choosing friends whom I am proud to know, people I admire, love and respect me.
Choose to distance yourself from people who suck the joy and happiness out of you. Who are the loved ones you admire and aspire to be?
- A brand new way to join CircleMe!
- The Essential Part to Making Google+ Actually Work For You
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Google+ Circles
- Secret Circle
- “Important” Novels Can Be Entertaining: Book Review of The Circle by Dave Eggers
- Why Every Girl Should Date a UX Designer (missconfig.com)
- Circle Optical Illusion (vitorscrib.wordpress.com)
- Friends Like Jesus – A Guest Post (katharinetrauger.wordpress.com)
- My 7 Rules Of Loaning Books (101books.net)
- 169. Choosing Happiness (toinspirefromwithin.com)
Please Share This:
This entry was posted in Inspiring Thoughts and tagged aspire, Circle, friends, friendship, Google, health, inspiring thought of the day, Loan, love, Mental Health, Positive, positive people, positive thoughts, Relationships, Social media, THOUGHT OF THE DAY, Twitter, united states.