LOVE THIS!! This is such a great thought-provoking way to connect with your guest at your Thanksgiving get together. Instead of using the usual placemats; reuse a paper bag cut to the size of a placemat. Have your guest jot down what their thankful for and share. What a fabulous way to get into the holiday spirit.
Photo Credit: lifeisadance.xanga
And what to serve…
This fabulous one dish meal is great for busy fall evenings. Try this Roasted Turkey Sausage with Apples and Butternut Squash for a flavorful combination of butternut squash and apples. Craving more of fall’s comfort foods? Try these.>
- A Fall Favorite: Butternut Squash
- 10 Easy Paleo Recipes for Fall
- Food and Fall Savings: Three Dishes to Try Now
- When is Mothers Day in 2015?
- Alternatives to Bagging Your Leaves
- The Mom Apotheosis (the-toast.net)
- October News (creativestyling3.wordpress.com)
- 12 Ways for Writers to Celebrate Autumn (wordstrumpet.com)
- S2 Gives Away! (s2designs.wordpress.com)
- #Trending Tuesday with Nicole Nowosad (jillibeansoup.typepad.com)
Please Share This:
This entry was posted in At Home, Holiday Decorating, Tips & Tricks and tagged autumn, dinner, dinner parties, Dinner party, DIY, Get together, Giving thanks, guests, holiday, I am grateful, I am thankful, parties, Paul, Placemats, stuffing, Tablesetting, thank you, thankful, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving holiday, Turkey.