A glass of red wine may be good for your heart but it’s definitely not great for your carpet. Red wine stains can be eyesores, especially on light-colored carpets. Instead, tackle spills of the vino variety immediately with an easy and effective tip.
Simply apply a dollop of foam shaving cream over the wine stain. Then, use the curved side of a spoon to work the shaving cream in evenly over the stain. Use a clean cloth or sponge dampened with warm water and wipe up the foam, gently scrubbing as needed. The shaving cream should absorb and lift out the stain. Once all the cream has been removed, blot with a dry towel and let the damp carpet air dry.
Photo/Source: huffingtonpost.com and speedcleaning.com
You May Also Like
- WATCH: “COURAGE” I Can. I Will. I Must!
- 21 Inspiring Quotes By Performer, Poet, Activist, Memoirist & Teacher, Maya Angelou
- 8-year-old turns $20 into priceless gift
- ‘Every Praise’: Kidnapper Releases 10-Year-Old Who Won’t Stop Singing Gospel Song
- What This Cop Did Off Camera Will Leave You Speechless
- What We Can Learn From Others
- Accept, Adapt and Overcome (moveforwardblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Scream Queens – Hollywood’s most beautiful Halloween inspirations (pebblegrey.co.uk)
- Matching Cheese and Wine (spittoon.biz)
- Colour wonder: Incorporating a colour scheme into your home (resene.com.au)