Here’s a unique but tasty twist on the standard Thanksgiving stuffing. These awesome oven-baked Stuffing Balls are quick and easy to prepare.
Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing Balls Recipe, makes 15 balls
4 tablespoons butter
1 medium onion, finely chopped, about 1 cup
4 stalks celery, finely chopped, about 1 cup
1 loaf white bread, dried and torn into 1-inch pieces
1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 cups chicken stock
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Sauté onion and celery in butter until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes, and spoon over the torn pieces of white bread. Dust with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Whisk an egg in the chicken stock and pour over the stuffing until it is moist enough to form balls that hold together. Form the stuffing into 3-inch balls.
Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing Balls (keitochansays.com)
- Delicious Stuffing Recipes That Outshine The Thanksgiving Turkey (redtri.com)
- A Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe (treebeard31.wordpress.com)
- This Thanksgiving, it’s turkey brined in buttermilk, apple cider (kansascity.com)
- Julie’s Thanksgiving Turkey (kitchenwitchesblog.com)
- What’s Cooking on Pinterest This Thanksgiving? [Repost] (tailwindapp.com)
- Kid-Approved Thanksgiving Recipes (potterybarnkids.com)
- Easy ways to ruin your Thanksgiving turkey (kitchendaily.com)
- Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing (auntycarlarocks.wordpress.com)
- Cornbread, Apple and Turkey Sausage Stuffing (dinnerdaydreams.wordpress.com)