A letter was found resting on the chest of a 500 year old mummified body; a message of love that stayed by his side since 1582. His pregnant wife wrote it for him while her life was falling apart. Get out the Kleenex and read what it said.> The letter reads:
To Won’s Father
June 1, 1586
You always said, “Dear, let’s live together until our hair turns gray and die on the same day.” How could you pass away without me? Who should I and our little boy listen to and how should we live? How could you go ahead of me?
How did you bring your heart to me and how did I bring my heart to you? Whenever we lay down together you always told me, “Dear, do other people cherish and love each other like we do? Are they really like us?” How could you leave all that behind and go ahead of… read more.> worldobserveronline.com
These sandals were placed in the tomb with him, woven from hemp bark and his heartbroken wife’s own hair.
You Might Like
- 8-year-old turns $20 into priceless gift
- ‘Every Praise’: Kidnapper Releases 10-Year-Old Who Won’t Stop Singing Gospel Song
- Watch What Happens When These Kids Hit the Stage
- What This Cop Did Off Camera Will Leave You Speechless
- TEARJERKER: Dying Father Walk His 11-Year-Old Down The ‘Aisle’
- Mummy has angel tattoo
- How could you go ahead of me?
- All About Mummies
- “…do other people cherish and love each other like we do?”
- Orange Carrot Ginger Soup – Battling Sickness w/ #KleenexTarget
- Woman Slept Next to Husband’s Corpse for a Year
- Two HOT birthday gifts for one CURVY heroine… Excerpt – ILLICIT INTENT – ADULT
- The 500-year-old love letter that still tugs the heartstrings (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Top 3 Places To Take Kids In Italy (roomtogrow.co.uk)
- An Ancient Love Letter Found in South Korea Will Break Your Heart (myeulogy.tumblr.com)
Please Share This:
This entry was posted in Thought Provoking and tagged Andong, death, Dream, family, father, grow old, health, heart warming, husband, Kleenex, letter, love, love letter, loved ones, message, mother, mummy, Relationships, son, South Korea, wife.