This is so cool! The airline set up video booths at two airports where passengers scanned their boarding passes. When Santa appeared on video, he asks what they wanted for Christmas. Then during the flight, WestJet employees rushed to buy the items on the passenger’s wish lists, wrapped and labeled the gifts, and sent them down the carousel at baggage claim at the flight’s destination.
Video by Today News
- WestJet Surprises Passengers With ‘Christmas Miracle’ (You Want On This Flight) (enpundit.com)
- Airline Asks Passengers What They Want for Christmas, Delivers Gifts at Baggage Claim (whnt.com)
- Airline asks passengers what they want for Christmas, delivers gifts at baggage claim (myfox8.com)
- Airline asks passengers what they want for Christmas, delivers gifts at baggage claim (wtvr.com)
- Mom cries over shocking gift (foxnews.com)
- WestJet Santa Asks Passengers What They Want For Christmas, Airline Gives Gifts Upon Arrival (consumerist.com)
- WestJet Christmas Miracle #dsmmcm1314 (dsmmcm1314.wordpress.com)
- WestJet viral video continues to soar (metronews.ca)
- West Jet: Christmas Miracle, Real Time Giving (adpitch.wordpress.com)
- Must-Cry VIDEO? Watch WestJet Airline’s ‘Christmas Miracle’ (npr.org)
Please Share This:
This entry was posted in Human Interest, Thought Provoking and tagged Baggage claim, Boarding pass, Calgary, Christmas, Christmas Miracle, Santa, Santa Claus, Today News Related articles WestJet, video booths, WestJet, YouTube.