One of my Favorite things is this amazing beautifying composition by Aveda! I love the multi-use capabilities to its amazing scent; a balancing aroma featuring organic lavender, rosemary and bergamot. I just can’t get enough! Here are 8 of my favorite ways to use this amazing all over body oil, though I’m sure there are 100’s more:
- Use it as a leave in conditioning treatment: add a few drops to your scalp and comb through to remedy dry, parched hair. Let the oil soak in over night, and rinse out in the morning.
- To restore dry hands and feet: massage oil into hands and feet to relieve dryness and restore moisture.
- As a moisturizer booster: Add a few drops to your daily facial moisturizer or body lotion to leave skin feeling soft and supple.
- As a massage oil: use it as a massage oil for your scalp, neck and shoulders. The amazing blend of rosemary, lavender and bergamot will take you to relaxed bliss.
- Use it as a makeup remover: jojoba oil in beautifying composition helps to erase even the most stubborn traces of your waterproof mascara.
- As a cuticle oil: use it as a cuticle oil for at home manicures.
- As an eye treatment: substitute beautifying composition for your nightly eye cream to prevent dryness and wrinkles.
- Use it in your bath: add a few drops to your bath water for a soothing and nourishing bath.
- DIY Hot Oil Treatment (2momsnaturalskincare.wordpress.com)
- DIY: Calming Lavender Coconut Oil (frugalgreenbaby.com)
- Tricks to Relieve a Dry, Irritated Scalp (beautyhigh.com)
- Winter Beauty Tips (medindia.net)
- OMhh Healthier Hair Kit…. it’s all good! (11nwillow.wordpress.com)