The food is one of the best parts of Super Bowl Sunday. Would you agree? Like and follow my friend splendidrecipes, recipes for a healthy you.
Also, check-out these 10 Touchdown-Worthy Recipes For Your Super Bowl Party.
- Friends of Keitochan Edition No. 4 (keitochansays.com)
- Must-Try Super Bowl Recipes (We Want Yours!) (glendora.patch.com)
- Must-Try Super Bowl Recipes (We Want Yours!) (upperstclair.patch.com)
- [VIDEO] Kid-Friendly Activities for Super Bowl Sunday (upperstclair.patch.com)
- [VIDEO] Kid-Friendly Activities for Super Bowl Sunday (glendora.patch.com)
I am sure you have some ideas and there are lots of ideas all over the Internet. Here are a few ideas from Splendid Recipes:
This is a great way to receive your guests and keep their appetite’s at bay while they wait for the more hardy party food favorites…just have a bowl of corn chips and a bowl of Shrimp and Mango Salsa.
Shrimp and Mango Salsa
2 cups mango salsa
1 bag corn chips
Heat oil in pan, add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn light orange.
3 large mangos, peeled and cut into ¼ inch squares
1 red onion…
View original post 476 more words