Who Are The 5 People In Your Life, And Do They Meet The Standard of Excellence You Set For Yourself?
INSPIRING THOUGHT OF THE DAY: I believe, in order to be successful it’s great to surround yourself with people you can learn something from.
Think about this, who are the 5 people in your life that you spend time with and how many of those keep you learning and growing? Evaluate carefully if those people will really be those that will help you get to the next level you want to get to.
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Jim Rohn
Choose from your list who you want to continue spending time with and don’t be afraid if none or only 1 or 2 of your 5 people meet the standard of excellence you want to set for yourself. Remove them from your life, but keep your eyes looking for people that you want to have as one of your 5 closest to you.
“First, make yourself a reputation for being a creative genius. Second, surround yourself with partners who are better than you are. Third, leave them to go get on with it”. ~ David Ogilvy
Photo credit: mylife.com
- Four New Year’s Resolutions Every Athlete Should Have (carolineehrhardt.wordpress.com)
- “For things to get better, YOU must get better” – Jim Rohn (twelveninefitness.wordpress.com)
- Jim Rohn quotes (4) (jaycontinum.wordpress.com)
- What Everyone Ought To Know About Their Friends. (ctpcam.com)
- Key to Success in Starting a Business (youngentrepreneur24.wordpress.com)