By Miya of ionasiatrend.com
Ravijour a Japanese lingerie company created a bra that will unlock if the women wearing it is in love. The bra has a hidden sensor chip, that communicates to a smartphone app via Bluetooth. You’ll be fascinated by how to unlock this futuristic Bra. Take a look.>
This new feature called Friends of Keitochan is a great way for other bloggers and friends to share a snippet of their stories with Keitochansays.com. It’s just another fun way to grow and connect your audience. Here’s how it works!
- Here Is A Bra That Only Unhooks If You’re In Love, Because Japan (geekosystem.com)
- Japan’s “true love tester” bra won’t open unless he gets your heartbeat up (en.rocketnews24.com)
- Ravijour Bra Reads True Love Rate; Unhooks Itself (devicemag.com)
- Bra Clasp Only Unhooks When ‘True Love’ Is Detected (geekologie.com)
- A Bra That Unhooks When You’re in Love (tbhunkydory.wordpress.com)