An easy DIY natural moisturizing cream that targets that delicate under-eye area and boosts collagen production, using just three ingredients.
- 1/2 c. Coconut Oil – is an excellent hydrate for the skin. It sinks in deep, conditions, moisturizes, and softens skin. It doesn’t contain petroleum byproducts like many commercial cleansers or lotions either. Coconut oil naturally clears away dirt, grime, and dead skin cells. It even has some antibacterial properties, killing off harmful bacteria.
- 2-3 capsules Vitamin E – is a fat-soluble vitamin that serves as an antioxidant, protecting the skin from damage due to free radicals. Free radicals harm the skin on a cellular level, leading to wrinkles, lines and age spots. As a result, vitamin E can help protect the skin from these common signs of aging.
- 2-3 drops Rose Oil – Containing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, rose essential oil has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin; it can also help refine skin texture, controlling skin diseases such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
You Might Like
- Oil Pulling: Transform Your Health With An Ancient Ayurvedic Remedy
- Orange & Coconut Whipped Body Butter By Henry Happened; A Lifestyle Blog
- Laughter, Imagination, Dreams
- 10 Foods That Detoxify Your Mind & Body, Plus Things To Avoid
- Marshmallow Peep-Infused Vodka
- DIY All Natural Anti-Aging Eye Cream (valuablejunkurbancowgirl.wordpress.com)
- Put your neck on the line! (miracle10skincare.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ancient Health Secrets For Good Skin (worldobserveronline.com)