Photo Credit: wallpapersus
One lemon has more than 100 percent of your daily intake of vitamin C, which may help increase “good” HDL cholesterol levels and strengthen bones. While citrus flavonoids found in lemons may help inhibit the growth of cancer cells and act as an anti-inflammatory.
Did you know citrus increases your body’s ability to absorb the antioxidants in the tea by about 80 percent? Try adding a slice of lemon to your glass of water or green tea.
- 15 Hidden Health Secrets of Lemons
- 9 Awesome Facts About Lemons You Should Know
- 12 Healthiest Foods On Earth
- Lemons cure catahr and cold…they also are an anti-bacteria.dicover more.. (dodambestblog.wordpress.com)
- Exotic Superfruits (ckomelissal.wordpress.com)
- Lemon water to boost health and fertility (wakeupandlive1.wordpress.com)