By Bermary of tastearoo.com. Thank you for sharing!
Breakfast In a Cup
I bought wonton wrappers a few weeks ago to make crab rangoon. If you follow me on instagram (if you don’t, you should!) then you probably saw them but I didn’t use all the wonton wrappers. I saw a few online sources that use them to make small cups. So I did just that but added eggs to make a yummy breakfast. There is a little bit of coordination needed since you’ll have a few different things cooking. The final product is basically the assembly of all of its parts. It was pretty darn delicious, so no regrets here. The recipe here.>
This new feature called Friends of Keitochan is a great way for other bloggers and friends to share a snippet of their stories with Keitochansays.com. It’s just another fun way to grow and connect your audience. Here’s how it works!
Checkout These Other Popular Posts:
- Authentic Indian Fat-Free Flat Bread
- Dollar Shave Club: “You Know What Feels Great? Changing My F**ken Blade Every Week.”
- VIDEO: Pinoy Wrecking Ball Parody of Mikey Bustos- “BALIKBAYAN BOX”
- An Interesting Hawaiian Legend Of Pele & The Warrior
- My Personal Mission Statement
- Ozoni by Bebe Love Okazu: Japanese New Year’s Mochi Soup
- Mushroom Wontons (cookingforhunnybunny.wordpress.com)
- I Believe That Everything Happens For A Reason (alexlovesdrama.wordpress.com)
- Gluten – free Wonton Wrappers (2punkinsmama.wordpress.com)