1. Yarn Eggs by Simply Modern Mom.
2. Gold Leaf Easter Eggs by She Knows.
After dying the eggs, brush on watery glue in random spot and lay the gold leaf. When dry, rub the egg in spots to get the marble effect. The full instructions here.>
3. Rice Krispie Easter Egg by 99crafting.org.
These are simple to make as you’ll simply need some plastic Easter eggs and a few ingredients to make the treats! Just form the krispie treats in the plastic egg with with a treat and seal.
4. Creative Holiday Gift Ideas: Easter Basket Jars by The Culinary Life.
5. No-dye Polka Dot Easter Eggs By Better Homes & Gardens.
Use craft glue dots and roll in glitter. Get the full instructions, plus other DIY ideas here.>
You Might Like
- Oil Pulling: Transform Your Health With An Ancient Ayurvedic Remedy
- Orange & Coconut Whipped Body Butter By Henry Happened; A Lifestyle Blog
- Laughter, Imagination, Dreams
- 10 Foods That Detoxify Your Mind & Body, Plus Things To Avoid
- Marshmallow Peep-Infused Vodka
- 5 DIY Easter Basket Ideas
- DIY Filled Eggs Have Been Released On Kids Activities Blog
- Fill Your Easter Baskets with Savings
- DIY Filled Eggs Have Been Released On Kids Activities Blog.
- Weekly Freebie Round-Up: Easter
- How To Make Easter Basket Cupcakes
- Easter Egg Crafts
- DIY Easter Ideas, Projects & Decorations for Adults (apartmenttherapy.com)
- 10 Fun DIY Easter Decorations (refusespecialists.wordpress.com)
- Easter Traditions Make Lifelong Memories #BunnyTrail #Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)