Found this easy recipe on Pinterest and thought I’d give it a try. I made couple changes to the recipe, as the original recipe called for 1 whole stick of butter. (I felt was way to much) Using 3 tablespoons is a good amount; a healthier option is drizzling olive or truffle oil. I also used Ranch dressing seasoning instead of Italian.
This one dish meal is so simple, cheap and delicious! The chicken is moist and full of flavor. Just put everything in the same dish and bake, you can’t mess it up!
4 chicken breast
About 1 1/2 pounds of cubed red potatoes
Fresh or frozen green beans, about 14 oz
1 pkt of Italian dressing seasoning or Ranch dressing seasoning
3 T of butter, cubed (Substitute drizzling olive oil or truffle oil)
Lay chicken down the middle of a 9×13 baking dish. Lay potatoes and green beans along side of the chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over everything and top with cubes of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
You Might Like
- Hot Dog & Spaghetti Monster Dinner For The Kids
- Corn Flake Crusted Grilled Cheese
- Italian White Bean, Kale and Potato Stew
- Quinoa Burgers
- Lobster Mac N’ Cheese
- Fish with potatoes and green beans (fidgetandtherowes.wordpress.com)
- What’s For Dinner? (jovinacooksitalian.com)
- Baked Pesto Chicken (mommyofamonster.com)