- One egg
- 1 cup of milk (for shoulder length hair use 1/2 cup)
- A squeeze of lemon
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
Directions: Separate the egg whites and egg yolk. Beat the separated egg yolks in a clean barter. Add 1 cup of milk and two table spoons of olive oil to the egg mixture and mix well. Squeeze the lemon into the mixture.
Massage the mixture into scalp, working from the roots to the hair ends, and let it sit for 15 minutes. Cover with a disposable plastic shower cap to keep it from dripping.
Rinse well with lukewarm water and shampoo to make a final cleanse of your hair.
You Might Also Like
- Save a Ton of MONEY: How To “Sharpen” & Reuse Old Razor Blades
- DIY: Lemon & Honey Glowing Facial
- QUICK DIY TIP: How to Brighten your Smile with Strawberries
- DIY: Stress Relieving Lavender, Jasmine & Honey Bath
- DIY NATURAL FACE LIFT: Egg White Face Mask to Shrink Large Pores & Firm Skin