“Aloha Friday“ is the custom of “dressing down” on the last day of the work week and wearing a comfortable Aloha Shirt in lieu of typical business attire. While originating in the Hawaiian Islands, the idea has spread to the mainland and around the world in the more generic form of “casual Fridays” where, particularly in the summer months, employees are allowed to come to work in shorts, t-shirts and other casual attire. What year did Aloha Friday officially begin?
Photo Credit: vintage-hawaiian-shirts.com
You Might Also Like
- Caught On Tape: Cat Saves Boy from Dog Attack
- 30 Funny & Honest Company Logos, Slogans
- What Makes Your Mom Special?
- 10 Quotes About Mom, the Most Important Lady in All of Our Lives
- 25 Posts Rate Most Interesting On Keitochan Says