I love the idea of using all natural ingredients that I have in the kitchen! You know exactly what you’re applying to your skin.
This Detoxifying Caffeine scrub helps smooth away cellulite and get rid of the orange dimpled look by the caffeine in the coffee grounds constricting blood vessels so that the skin appears tighter, firmer and smoother.
- 1 Cup Ground Coffee
- 1 Cup Sugar or Salt
- 1/2 Cup Coconut, Grapeseed, or Almond Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla (optional)
Directions: Melt oil and allow it to cool but not solidify. Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container or mason jar. Use 1-2 times a week (or everyday if you like). The coffee and sugar will exfoliate your skin and the oil will leave your skin soft and moisturized.
Did You Know
Coffee grounds contain over 300 naturally occurring antioxidant compounds. They remove toxins out of your skin and have the same pH balance as your own skin, which allows it to battle acne and blemishes. Coffee is a natural astringent, detoxifier and exfoliant. […READ MORE.]
You Might Also Like
- DIY: Non-Toxic Glass Cleaner
- DIY: Non-Toxic Dish Soap
- 3 DIY Ways To Make Homemade Fabreze + Fabric Wrinkle-Release
- The Best Fruits & Veggies for Summer Grilling
- Freeze & Preserve Fresh Herbs In Olive Oil
- DIY Pineapple Face Mask and Exfoliator
- From Body Scrubs to Hair Treatments: 5 DIY Recipes Using Coffee
- From Physique Scrubs To Hair Remedies: Five DIY Recipes Using Coffee by ionwedding.com
- Coffee Grounds Make an Excellent Exfoliant!
- DIY Beauty Products from the Pantry
- DIY Beauty: All-Natural Exfoliating Scrub
- 5 DIY Body Scrub Recipes for Every Skin Care Need
- DIY Sunshine Citrus Body Scrub
- Super Soft Sugar Scrub
- Babe Himalayan Pink Salt Body Scrub Review
— Keitochan ケイト宮地 (@KeitochanSays) August 1, 2014
Please Share This:
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Almond, Cellulite, Coconut oil, coffee, Coffee preparation, detox, detoxify your body, Detoxifying, Do it yourself, Exfoliation (cosmetology), natural, natural ingredients, olive oil, skin, skincare, Tablespoon, Xeroderma.