By Randy of splendidrecipesandmore.com. Thank you for sharing!
My favorite chicken sausage to use is Al Fresco, because it is minimally processed and no preservatives or nitrates added. My favorite flavor is Mango Adobe Chicken Sausage. With our featured recipe though, we are using a chicken sausage from the Whole Foods Market. It is a Orange Ginger Chicken Sausage, which also has no preservatives or nitrates added, with a plus, the chicken is grown organically. […Read more and get the recipe here.]
This new feature called Friends of Keitochan is a great way for other bloggers and friends to share a snippet of their stories with Keitochansays.com. It’s just another fun way to grow and connect your audience. Here’s how it works!
You Might Like
- Authentic Indian Fat-Free Flat Bread
- Dollar Shave Club: “You Know What Feels Great? Changing My F**ken Blade Every Week.”
- VIDEO: Pinoy Wrecking Ball Parody of Mikey Bustos- “BALIKBAYAN BOX”
- An Interesting Hawaiian Legend Of Pele & The Warrior
- My Personal Mission Statement
- Ozoni by Bebe Love Okazu: Japanese New Year’s Mochi Soup