- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp un-toasted Wheat Germ
Directions: Warm honey slightly. Mix wheat germ and warm honey together. Gently massage into skin concentrating on the t-zone for 3-4 minutes. Leave mixture on face for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Tips For Taking Care of Oily Skin
- Wash your face twice a day – once in the morning and once before bed. Over washing can strip your skin of all the natural moisturizers and increase oil production.
- Don’t scrub your face as this can stimulate oil production. Only exfoliate once a week to help loosen and remove dirt and oil in your pores.
- Use a toner only on areas that are oily, such as your forehead or around your nose. If you have areas that aren’t oily, toners can create dry patches.
- Oily skin still needs to be moisturized, but the right moisturizer is key; look for water based or oil-free moisturizers and stay away from creams and heavy moisturizers.
- Use oil blotting paper to remove build-up. Hint: Toilet seat covers from public restrooms are prefect.
You Might Also Like
- NEW: DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub
- NEW: DIY Nourishing Blueberry & Yogurt Facial
- Save a Ton of MONEY: How To “Sharpen” & Reuse Old Razor Blades
- DIY: Lemon & Honey Glowing Facial
- QUICK DIY TIP: How to Brighten your Smile with Strawberries
- Luminance Organic Skin Care Review (runonorganic.com)
- Winter skincare basics (ezibuy.co.nz)
- D.I.Y Oily Skin Mask. (savedollarblog.wordpress.com)
- 7 Tips For Oily Skin (estilo-tendances.com)
- What’s the big deal with cleansing? (miracle10skincare.wordpress.com)
- Face Wash Buying Guide (walmart.com)
- Honey Is A Great Product For Skin Care (getfitstayfittoo.wordpress.com)
- Honey-balsamic Glazed Salmon Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- 10 Simple Ways to Get Rid of Oily Skin (brit.co)
- Kitchen route to beauty (thehindu.com)