This fabulous one dish meal is great for busy fall evenings. Try this Roasted Turkey Sausage with Apples and Butternut Squash for a flavorful combination of butternut squash and apples. Craving more of fall’s comfort foods? Try these.>
- Butternut Squash Chips (theartfulblog.com)
- 20 Sweet (and Healthy!) Butternut Squash Desserts (brit.co)
- VIDEO: Butternut squash ‘noodle’ salad, constructed | Plate Lab (newscanada-plus.com)
- 10 Easy Paleo Recipes for Fall (blogher.com)
- Panera Bread’s Autumn Squash Soup (cantstayoutofthekitchen.com)
Doesn’t this look wonderful. So you can brag about it you need to make this all organic ingredients recipe. It has a spice that is usually only found in German breads. Can you guess which one? If you guessed caraway seeds, then you were right.
The seed or herb is very aromatic. The caraway is a member of the Umbelliferae family, which includes other herbs and spices like parsley, dill, anise, fennel, and cumin.
An herbal tea prepared with caraway seeds is used as a remedy for digestive disorders, heartburn, loss of appetite, and to dispel intestinal worms.
Here is what you will need.
View original post 176 more words