12 Home Cooked Holiday Recipies
Impress your guests this holiday with these home cooked and delicious holiday delights.
_ ____________________ _
Get Your Guests In The Mood…
Make It A Sides Buffet…
Add A Little Spice to The Season…
Now We’re All Marry & Bright!
Oh! Yum! 11. Eggnog Spice Bundt Cake by relish.com
And last, but not least… 12. Lobster Mac N’ Cheese by smells-like-home.com
Enjoy A Safe, But
With Family & Friends!
BONUS RECIPE: Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies, plus how to video on the perfectly flaky pie crust.>
- The Benefits of DIY Home Cooking (diy-home-tips.com)
- Entertaining thoughts (cgessner2013.wordpress.com)
- Eight Ways to Keep Good Holiday Cheer (clearclutternow.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Homemade Holiday Recipes – 80+ Recipes for Home-Cooked Holiday Magic (lilsuburbanhomestead.com)
- Useful DIY Ideas For Cooking Rice (diy-home-tips.com)
- Seven Ways to Keep Good Holiday Cheer (clearclutternow.wordpress.com)
- From the Archives: Porchetta, the Ultimate Holiday Roast (seriouseats.com)
- Why I prefer to improvise than follow recipes. (mealmen.wordpress.com)
- DIY Recipe Crock Pot Chicken Recipes (diy-home-tips.com)
- Home-cooked curry sauces naturally suit free from customers (goodnessdirect.co.uk)
This tasty Spicy Pumpkin Hummus is sure to be a hit this fall, with the perfect hint of spice to give your taste buds a kick, but feel free to add more cayenne pepper if you want it even spicier; as with any hummus recipe, the ingredients can be adjusted until you get the flavor you like!
Pumpkin Spice Latte is one of my favorite fall drinks; always gets me if the fall mood and tastes like a pumpkin pie in a cup. Yum!
Pumpkin Waffles are the perfect fall treat that will satisfy your fall spice cravings.
If you’re like me, I’d rather spend my weekends relaxing and spending time with family. Here’s a relatively easy breakfast recipe you can prepare the night before without a huge clean-up.
Fall is among other things, pumpkin season! And don’t we all love pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins and pumpkin cookies and best of all pumpkin bread.
Lunch & Dinner
Craving some of fall’s comfort foods? Whip up a delicious Pumpkin Risotto in a flash with this quick and easy recipe.
Did you know adding pumpkin give sweet nutty flavor to dishes and is a ready source of vitamin A, which boosts the nutrition content of this offbeat chili?
Transform the traditional pumpkin pie into an enchanting side dish recipe.
Who doesn’t love pumpkins this time of year, especially when they’re roasted and whipped into a creamy warm winter soup?
Pumpkin Pie Spice: Since autumn is upon us, I thought share this spice blend with you. Whenever a recipe calls for the typical blend of fall spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, etc. Toss in a couple of teaspoons of this homemade pumpkin pie spice.
- All the Pumpkin Things (steppingawayfromtheedge.typepad.com)
- A Post by Mom (barnontheweb.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Classic Pumpkin Pie – Recipes from The Kitchn (thekitchn.com)
- This is THE Pumpkin Pie (bakerbettie.com)
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Cocktail Recipe – The Pumpkin Martini (babescott.com)
- Pumpkin Recipe Roundup (wayfair.com)
- Try This Delicious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe (news.health.com)
- Fancy Napkin: .Spiced Pumpkin Bread. (homemakingforthemoderera.wordpress.com)
- 10 Pumpkin Recipes for Falll (Psst! They’re vegan!) (eatdrinkbetter.com)
- Pumpkin Muffins (healthyconnectionslondon.wordpress.com)
Roasted Garlic Olive Oil is a combination of fresh thyme or rosemary and roasted garlic, which gives this garlic oil subtle levels of flavor and depth without being overpowering. Excellent as a dipping sauce or drizzled over salads and pizza. Recipe by: pixelatedcrumb.com read more.>
- 3 large heads garlic, cut horizontally in half
- 3 cups pure olive oil
- 4 sprigs thyme or rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black peppercorns, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place the garlic heads cut side down in a small casserole or ovenproof pot and pour the olive oil over them. Add the thyme and pepper. Cover with a lid or foil and bake until the garlic is soft enough to mash, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove garlic from the oil and set aside. Strain the oil into a bowl and let cool, then pour into an airtight container. The oil will keep for at least a month.
- To make garlic mash, squeeze the cloves out of their papery husks into a bowl. Mash the roasted garlic with a fork. Store mash in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month, or freeze it to last much longer.
- Roasted Garlic Olive Oil (keitochansays.com)
- Turkey Trimmings: Whipped Parsnips (new102.cbslocal.com)
- How to Roast Garlic (cooking.answers.com)
- Roasted Butternut Squash Hummus with Halloumi Cheese and Green Olives (globalveg.com)
- How To Roast Garlic (food.com)
- A Dairy-Free Thanksgiving (realdiethelp.com)
- roasted garlic 101 (simplepairings.com)
- Carrot and Garlic Hummus (Vegan) (nuanaturals.wordpress.com)
- Roasted Carrot and Garlic Hummus (milesforthought.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving with Friends (rainbowquilts.wordpress.com)
“Why pickle an avocado?” you may be thinking. Well, a good reason is that they allow you to keep them on-hand a bit longer.
Makes 1 quart jar | shelf-life about 2 weeks
3 medium avocados
1 cup white vinegar
1 cup purified water
1 tablespoon non-iodized sea salt, or kosher salt
1. Cut the avocados in half, and remove the pits, then carefully peel away the skin from the fruit. Cut the avocados into large chunks and gently pack them into a clean glass quart jar.
2. Combine the vinegar, water, and salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Pour the brine over the avocados in the jar. Wipe any vinegar spills from the jar rim with a clean towel or paper towel and gently screw the lid onto the jar.
4. Let the jar sit until it has cooled down. Once the jar is fairly cool, it should be put into the refrigerator for at least 24 hours before eating to give the flavors time to meld. The avocados will keep, tightly sealed in the refrigerator, for up to 2 weeks.
- Avocado and Strawberry Couscous Salad (kittykitchen92.wordpress.com)
- The Good Fats: Benefits of Eating Avocado (weightloss.answers.com)
- Canning Pickled Green Tomatoes (americanfood.answers.com)
- Eating for Your Health: Avocados and An Avocado Salad Dressing Recipe (foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com)
- I Made Some Homemade Pickled Jalapeños (leilaworldblog.com)
- Blt, Etc. (californiacavegirlkindra.wordpress.com)
- Date Avocado Tango (badjellyblog.com)
- Simple pickles! (walthamstowfoodies.com)
- Avocado Deviled Eggs (morefoodpls.wordpress.com)
- My Favorite Meal of the Week – Kale Salad with Beets and Avocado Dressing (thepetitecroissant.com)