An awesome story of an 8-year-old boys decision to thank a army veteran for his service in a very selfless way.
Myles Eckert and his family were having dinner at a restaurant when he found a $20 bill in the parking lot, during dinner Myles saw a Lt. Col. Frank Dailey in uniform with his family and decided to thank him for his service by sending him a note with the money attached. Read more about this story here. Source: CBS News
The letter read:
Dear Soldier –
My dad was a soldier. He’s in heaven now. I found this 20 dollars in the parking lot when we got here. We like to pay it forward in my family. It’s your lucky day! Thank you for your service.
Myles Eckert, a gold star kid.
Go ahead and share when you stop crying.
You Might Like
- Oil Pulling: Transform Your Health With An Ancient Ayurvedic Remedy
- Orange & Coconut Whipped Body Butter By Henry Happened; A Lifestyle Blog
- Laughter, Imagination, Dreams
- 10 Foods That Detoxify Your Mind & Body, Plus Things To Avoid
- Marshmallow Peep-Infused Vodka
- Ohio 8-year-old turns $20 into priceless gift (educationviews.org)
- 8-year-old boy turns $20 into a priceless gift for a solider (fox4kc.com)
- Students’ Valentine’s gift in Enfield (mdx.ac.uk)