Kicking off the season with is Marshmallow Peep-Infused Vodka recipe by Bakingbites the perfect cocktail to celebrate Easter! After making this, try making some Peep Vodka Lemon Drops with the Peep-Infused Vodka!
Directions: Place about 30 Peeps into a large jar. Fill with vodka. Allow Peeps to marinate in the vodka in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Vodka can be used as-is, or Peep remnants can be removed by straining vodka through a coffee filter.
Other Beverages You Might Like
- St. Patrick’s Day Cucumber Martini
- How To Make Long Island Iced Tea Watermelon
- Chocolate Margarita
- Strawberry Champagne Jell-O Shots
- Cranberry Mojito
- Get inventive with vegan marshmallows (they’re so much nicer fresh) (goodnessdirect.co.uk)
- Cucumber Collins (frontiermixology.wordpress.com)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Will Serve Peeps Doughnuts for Easter, Which Might Be the Greatest Food Invention Since the Cronut (eonline.com)
- Spring is here…well sort of (armytankerswife.com)
- Easter’s Peeps hatch to year-round snack (kens5.com)
- DIY Marshmallow Peeps Pops (poweredbypeanutbutter.wordpress.com)