Happy Mother’s Day!
In honor of Mother’s Day, Jimmy Kimmel hit the streets of Los Angeles to ask moms, “What’s the most shocking thing your kids don’t know about you?” Some of the answers range from boring, to “what the…” to just plain hilarious. Watch the video above to see some of the best responses.
Ask Mom the same question and see what she says.
You might Like
- Make Your Own Pore Strips
- Orange & Coconut Whipped Body Butter By Henry Happened; A Lifestyle Blog
- DIY Collagen-Boosting Eye Cream
- Brush Your Way To Kissable Lips
- The Trick That’ll Make Your Manicure Last Longer
- DIY: Homemade Bubble Bath, Detoxifying & Stress Reliving Bath Salts
Quick and easy breakfast, perfect for Easter morning! Just prepare the night before, refrigerate overnight then bake in the morning. The recipe below.>
ENJOY AND HAVE A GREAT EASTER SUNDAY, EVERYONE!
Very easy Breakfasteggenchiladas perfect for a Sunday morning with the family! You can prepare these enchiladas the night before, refrigerate overnight then bake in the morning. These are perfect for brunch or entertaining in the morning. ENJOY!
Don’t fold in the ends of the tortillas. Leaving them open is part of the miracle of these enchiladas. The egg makes its way inside of the tortillas and bakes in there!
• 2 cups (151 grams) diced cooked ham
• 1 bell pepper, diced
• 8 green onions, finely sliced
• 2 cups (227 grams or 8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
In a large bowl, stir together…
View original post 193 more words
Image Posted on Updated on
Kick off St. Patrick’s Day in a healthy way with this green protein pancakes.
Photo credit: fitlosophy
- What I ate Wednesday #22 (callahan4021.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Coconut Protein Pancakes with Chocolate Raspberry Sauce (happyhealthyholyhome.wordpress.com)
- Vanilla protein pancakes (fitforreality.wordpress.com)
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and the pressure is on to find that special gift. Here, are 10 his and her ideas that are sure to please.
1. Hot Chocolate On A Stick by Popbar
2. Deluxe Lucky in Love Heart Bamboo by proplants.com
3. Mr & Mrs Muse Mugs by Jonathan Adler
4. Gourmet Dipped Fancy Strawberries by Shari’s Berries
5. Heart Snapshot Mix™ Photo Art by Minted.com
6. Powermat Home & Office Mat by Power Mat
7. Good Morning Beautiful – Stamped Vintage Teaspoon by DazzlingDezignz4U
8. Give the gift of stress relief by Aveda
9. BOND NO 9 Park Avenue Candle thebay.com
10. Nonstick Waffle Maker Makes 4 Heart Waffles on Sticks by Babycakes
- Valentine Gift Ideas for the Woman in your Life (altmaninsurance.wordpress.com)
- My Valentine’s Day Wish List (myhighestselfblog.com)
- I Am Addicted To Shari’s Berries and Check Out This New Military Discount Just In Time for Valentine’s Day (armywife101.com)
恭喜发财 It’s Chinese New Year, Kung Hei Fat Choy!
Chinese New Year is the longest and most important celebration in the Chinese calendar. The Chinese year 4712 begins on Jan. 31, 2014. It’s the most important of the Chinese holidays, and is a time of feasting with the family, celebration, fireworks and gift-giving. It is a 15-day holiday, beginning on the first day of a new moon and ending with the full moon on the day of the Lantern Festival.
Photo Credit: geprek.com
- Happy Chinese New Year ! (adlmagazin.wordpress.com)
- Happy New Year! (circulatingnow.nlm.nih.gov)
- 15 Mesmerizing Moments From Chinese New Year Celebrations (mukeshbalani.wordpress.com)
- Chinese New Year (wallao.com)
- Kung Hey Fat Choy! (ljsreceptionblog.wordpress.com)
Photo Credit: hawaii50vacationrentals
Happy New Year!
I would like to extend my warm appreciation to all of my readers and contributors! I am grateful for your continued support. Together, we have accomplish great things this year. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and wish you joy, happiness and success in the new year 2014.
Checkout These Other Popular Posts
- Authentic Indian Fat-Free Flat Bread
- Dollar Shave Club: “You Know What Feels Great? Changing My F**ken Blade Every Week.”
- VIDEO: Pinoy Wrecking Ball Parody of Mikey Bustos- “BALIKBAYAN BOX”
- An Interesting Hawaiian Legend Of Pele & The Warrior
- My Personal Mission Statement
- Ozoni by Bebe Love Okazu: Japanese New Year’s Mochi Soup
View original post 74 more words
The food is one of the best parts of Super Bowl Sunday. Would you agree? Like and follow my friend splendidrecipes, recipes for a healthy you.
Also, check-out these 10 Touchdown-Worthy Recipes For Your Super Bowl Party.
- Friends of Keitochan Edition No. 4 (keitochansays.com)
- Must-Try Super Bowl Recipes (We Want Yours!) (glendora.patch.com)
- Must-Try Super Bowl Recipes (We Want Yours!) (upperstclair.patch.com)
- [VIDEO] Kid-Friendly Activities for Super Bowl Sunday (upperstclair.patch.com)
- [VIDEO] Kid-Friendly Activities for Super Bowl Sunday (glendora.patch.com)
I am sure you have some ideas and there are lots of ideas all over the Internet. Here are a few ideas from Splendid Recipes:
This is a great way to receive your guests and keep their appetite’s at bay while they wait for the more hardy party food favorites…just have a bowl of corn chips and a bowl of Shrimp and Mango Salsa.
Shrimp and Mango Salsa
2 cups mango salsa
1 bag corn chips
Heat oil in pan, add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn light orange.
3 large mangos, peeled and cut into ¼ inch squares
1 red onion…
View original post 476 more words