The simplest things in life can make you the happiest if you pay attention. It can come in the form of a little nudge, and sometimes it’s a slam in the face but, recognizing an opportunity for happiness is priceless.
Living your happiest life is…
- continually being on the lookout for ways to serve anonymously.
- owning up to your personal choices without blaming others.
- using your talents as a vehicle to serve others for no personal gain.
- having the courage to ask for help and be willing to receive it.
- showing love and compassion without judgment.
- knowing success will never compensate for failure in the home.
- the realization of what needs to change in your life and get in the business of changing it.
- embracing others imperfections and just love them for who they are.
- recognizing and encouraging others to reach their potential.
- stopping what you’re doing, switching gears, and focus on the people who really matter…your family.
More thoughts of happiness: Living your happiest life is…
- doing the things you don’t want to do but, you know its the right thing to do.
- having leadership with the right intentions.
- aligning your life purpose, your mission, and your visions to accomplish your goals.
- being mindful of the words we use online that are consistent with the words use face-to-face.
- making an effort to acknowledge others with a smile and a simple hello.
- being simply grateful.
- having a good sense of humor.
- aging gracefully with a sense of self, and do it with wisdom and clarity.
Bookmark this post and check back often for more happiness updates.
Follow & Retweet Happiness
— Keitochan ケイト宮地 (@KeitochanSays) May 15, 2015
Q: What makes you the most happiest? Comment below.
You Might Also Like
- WATCH: “COURAGE” I Can. I Will. I Must!
- 21 Inspiring Quotes By Performer, Poet, Activist, Memoirist & Teacher, Maya Angelou
- 8-year-old turns $20 into priceless gift
- ‘Every Praise’: Kidnapper Releases 10-Year-Old Who Won’t Stop Singing Gospel Song
- What This Cop Did Off Camera Will Leave You Speechless